Nevermind About WMA.

Spoke with Rufus Stephens, State Biologist for our area, and he confirmed that one must qualify first for an agricultural valuation (Ag Exemption) before converting to wildlife management.

The main reasoning is that it would negatively effect tax revenue for schools. So, that’s that.

Continue helping out the critters (or begin if you haven’t) by supplying some extra water, bird houses, bat houses or whatever can help these creatures make it through the drought.